Did you know...that thousands of individuals in Southeast Michigan have been encouraged to leave a charitable gift to their favorite charity(s) through the LEAVE A LEGACY public awareness campaign?
Did you know...that statistics show that only 43% of Michigan residents have a will or written estate plan? Only 20% of those with a written plan have included a charitable provision in their plan.
Did you know...that the LEAVE A LEGACY program offers a FREE Speakers Bureau of over 20 highly qualified professionals as a part of the public awareness campaign?
Did you know...that the Speakers Bureau will help educate civic groups, board members, development/stewardship committess and donor groups about the importance of leaving a gift to charity through estate planning?
Did you know...that our speakers now offer a selection of presentation topics, such as:
- Generic LEAVE A LEGACY presentation -- provides basic charitable gifting statistics, ideas and information (i.e. how easy it is and anyone can do it...)
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Tax-Advantaged Charitable Giving through the use of Retirement Accounts
- Estate & Charitable Plannings Basics
- Coordinating Charitable Planning and Business Planning
- The Simplest Ways to Make Legacy Gifts
- How to be sure your Legacy gift is used according to your wishes
- Leaving A Legacy -- You don't have to be Bill Gates to do something great!
- Putting Your Estate Planning House In Order -- An Overview of Common Estate Planning Documents (including wills, trusts, medical and legal power and charitable planning)
To request a speaker call (810)375-2180 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Presentations -- Public Welcome!
South Lyon District Library
March 13, 2018 at 7pm
Invest just one day and get a year’s worth of the insight and advice you need to create your plan for success. You’ll hear from many top national and regional and local experts
May is LEAVE A LEGACY Month
The 2018 radio campaign on will run for 6 weekends (beginning May 5/6) on WWJ (AM 950) and WJR (AM 760).